This year I'll be growing:
- Tomatoes - Legend and Roma, possibly some other varieties as I got some free seeds with Kitchen Garden magazine. I'm also trying some companion planting by growing some marigolds, to try and keep the pests at bay.
- Garlic - spring planting
- Dwarf beans - borlotto
- Spring onions - shimonita and lilia
- Asparagus peas
- Courgette - Summer Ball F1 hyrbrid
- Spinach - Bordeaux F1 hybrid
- Salad leaves - herby mix
- Herbs - rosemary, oregano, sweet basil, thyme and parsley
In terms of equipment, I've a miniature greenhouse where I plan to grow a couple of things from seed under cover once the weather gets warmer and a makeshift shelf set up in our dining room for the first seeds I sowed last weekend - the herbs and marigolds.